Life’s roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors.
Follow my instagram for more nautical goodness: http://web.stagram.com/n/kieljp/
Looks like the Red Sox have become the step children to Fenway Sports Group
- With the recent blockbuster deal made between the Red Sox and the Dodgers, the Red Sox eliminated about $60 million in guaranteed money from their 2013 payroll.
- A few months ago Liverpool FC announces a loss of $80 million for the last fiscal year.
- Liverpool’s biggest matches draw out around 500 million viewers while the 2011 World Series had only 16 million viewers.
- Premier League doesn’t have salary caps, organized drafts, and revenue sharing like America’s sports leagues.
- As said by Werner, “In baseball, when you acquire a franchise, you are one-thirtieth of an industry. If we sell a Liverpool jersey to a supporter in Jakarta, we will keep 100 percent of that.”
- The Liverpool deal opened markets for Fenway’s corporate partners. Red Sox Nation can only expose a sponsor to six states while Liverpool can act as a “global amplifier”.
Fenway Sports Group is doing what it takes to pay for Liverpool. FSG is a sports investment company and their recent trades with the Red Sox serve as a financial tool to fuel their moneymaker Liverpool.
New Season Countdown for Pitchers and Catchers Report on Sunday, 19 February 2012 at 12:00, EST timezone (-0500 GMT)
I want this!! #newengland #patriots #indy #car (Taken with instagram)
NY AREN’T ONLY GIANTS GOING 2 INDY (huge submishun by Michelle Ruth)
This is our year. Fuck what you heard.